20 Oct 2019
Soccer may not be the most known sport in America, but still draw audience. Especially since 1994 when a proffessional league was implementet. It´s called MLS, Major League Soccer, where teams from Canada and USA play against each other. But who are the best players? Who are top scorers in MLS? Let´s have a look at the top five scorers updated October 7, 2019:
- Carlos Vela - Born March 1, 1989. He is a Mexican soccer player currently playing for Los Angeles FC. He tops the list with 34 scores and 10 assists.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Born October 3, 1981. A Swedish player that now is playing for LA Galaxy. 30 goals and 7 assists.
- Josef Martinez - Born May 19, 1993. Josef is from Venezuela playing for Atlanta United FC. Scored 27 times and assisted 3 times.
- Diego Rossi - Born March 5, 1998 and is from Uruguay. He is playing for Los Angeles FC, along with Carlos Vela. 16 scores, 6 assists.
- Chris Wondolowski - Born 28 january, 1983. An American player currently playing for San Jose Earthquakers. 15 goals and 2 assists.
To be fair we also need to include another 2 players in this list, both of whom also has scored 15 goals, sharing 5:th place.
- Héber Araujo Dos Santos - Born August 10, 1991 and comes from Brazil. Playing for New York City FC.
- Kacper Przybylko - Born March 25, 1993. He is from Poland and play for Philadelphia Union.
5 Jun 2019
Just as in many other countries Swedish sports clubs and associations need funds. One way to get funds into the account is to have members pay fees. This does however not cover all costs a club have during the year, and they need to look elsewhere for money. We have asked around to see what ways Swedish clubs use to raise funds, and maybe your sports club, boyscouts or other association can get ideas on how to raise funds of your own.
Top 3 ways to raise money
- In Sweden, clubs and sports are financed by lotteries. One of the largest sources of income is a huge lottery called "Postkodslotteriet" where Swedes can win money if their zip-code is drawn in a weekly raffle. The second largest is "Bingolotto" which is a game of Bingo, broadcasted on national television. "Postkodslotteriet" donates a certain percent of their earnings to clubs, and "Bingolotto" let clubs earn money by selling bingo cards every week. Read more about Swedish lotteries at svenska-spelare.se.
- Flea markets is another popular way of funding the activities. Once or twice a year, often in combination with celebrating eather christmas, midsummer or other festivities, associations collect stuff to sell. All earnings goes towards the club, and members have to help selling stuff.
- Chores for elderly and/or needy is something that is both highly appreciated and generats a good income for the assoiation or sports club. The downside is that it is time consuming. A few scout associations in Sweden advertise this service locally, and the ones getting help can pay whatever they can afford.
28 May 2019
Do you own a horse, or have you thought you should buy a horse? Its good to make sure that you have the right equipment for yourself as well as your horse. When it comes to what you need for your horse, it is essential to have a saddle, a saddle pad and a bridle. It's for you to ride. Then in addition to the saddle and saddle pad, there are also other things you need for your horse. It's good to have halter, as well as a rope to attach to it. You should also have different brushes, as well as have horse blanket, shin pads as well as several other things. There are a lot of things you need to have for your horse.
What do you need as a rider?
You as a rider also need your own equipment. It is a good thing to wear riding breeches for example. Riding breeches are perfect, cause they have no seams and are designed just for use when riding. If you have jeans on, then they can shave. In addition, it is important to have a good helmet, as well as riding boots. It works to have shoes with heel, but riding boots are recommended. What we are talking about now is classic riding. There are those who ride western, and for them it is other equipment that applies. You who invest in classic riding and need good things, you can find it at equestrianstockholm.com.
28 Jun 2018
Our main purpose and what we aim for is to show you guys sites and companies that have products you can use and enjoy in your everyday life. Today the turn has come to a site called Northerner. They are specialized in selling smokeless tobacco and also products that are used with that kind of tobacco. The sell Swedish Snus (snuff that you put under your lip) and all sorts of different chewing tobacco. The also have a nice assortment of spittoons that are both nice to look at and fill a function. They actually can be used for several different things.
Normally seen in Saloons
Most of us remember spittoons as something standing on the floor in old Western movies. Where actor like John Wayne could spit from afar and always hit with a small salivary beam. They are actually used the same way today. For users of chewing tobacco this little thing is a necessity. Well, atleast if you want to avoid spitting on the floor. But it also is used among wine testing. It is a great item to have when you are tasting wines and need somehwere to spit. The funel on the top makes it less likely to splash and you will never have to use an old bucket again. There are surely more uses for a spittoon, but for tobacco users and for wine testing it is very nice to have handy. They are cheap, robust and will not fal over easily.
15 Dec 2017
A question often asked by several patients – that are about to become surgical patients at hospitals – are how they will be treated after the surgery. Totally understandable are the main concern the time and condition after the surgery. Will the be able to walk? And how soon? Will the become patients lying in bed for weeks afterwards?
The nearest days and time after the surgery are significant for a rapid recovery. Most patients are vulnerable for the Enhanced Recovery After the Surgery, called ERAS, that is, the more caring the medical care is, the more rapid are the recovery. To be sure of which factors that are important the recovery process is documented and is a part of ERAS. During the recovery process the doctors and nurses have to do several follow-ups in order to make sure the recovery process is heading the right way.
Knowing is power
The benefits of right and proper ERAS will benefit both the patients as well as the healthcare that is in charge of the patient. Especially the patients, that are the caretaker need to care that make them come home sooner, feel better after a surgery.
20 Sep 2017
Chosing a company to take on the responsibility to remodel your bathroom is risky business. There are many great comanies out there, but some really lousy ones as well, and you won't know for sure which kind you're dealing with until you're well into the project and there's no turning back.
Not easy to chose company
We decided to remodel our bathroom last winter and checked with friends if they had any recommendations. We also Googled - of course - but it's not easy to tell which companies are good and which ones are bad based on there websites. Not even online reviews are trustworthy. A friend of ours mentioned Kerkinni & Company Remodeling - and with great enthusiasm as well. They are situated in Minneapolis and offer bathroom remodeling at just prices.
We decided to take a chance with the recommended company and we haven't regretted our decision once. They are exptremely service-minded and frendly; punctual and meticulous; and they use top quality products in every detail. They communicated well with us and we felt we had some level of control throughout the project - which is rare.
Our favorite room
Our bathroom is now our favorite room in the house and in a perfect world we could hire the same company to remodel our entire house, but they are specialized in bathrooms and perhaps that's why they can be so good.
As a small conclusion: If you need to remodel your bathroom in Minneapolis I can definitely recommend Kerkinni & Company. You will be amazed!
24 Feb 2017
Excessive sweating is something that about 1-3% of the world population suffers from, it is a medical condition called hyperhidrosis and can be somewhat troublesome when it comes to social interaction. For many suffering from this condition a simple thing like holding hands with your loved one or shaking hands with someone you just met is a huge hurdle to overcome and therefor is avoided as much as possible. Some of us who has the problem with palms that are wet of sweat are trying to hide it and always carry tissues to wipe them discretely, hoping no one will notice it.
Solution is simpler than you would think!
If you discuss this problem with your doctor it is not always it is take seriously and many times the public health care will not have a solution for you. There is however a way to solve the problem, and you can do it at home! The method is called Iontophoresis and it works very well in treating excessive sweating in your hands or on your feet. The method uses an electric current that is applied to the skin and it will effectively stop the sweat from exiting through your skin. The protein in your skin coagulates and creates a barrier and you will notice the difference already after a few treatments. Depending severity of the problem you may need to treat yourself on a daily basis in the beginning to gradually decreasing the treatment to be weekly.